Approved Braap's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Braap, Feb 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Braap

Braap Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Braap oops excuse me xD
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:53429903
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Banned for @'ing the admins so that they could slay the two afk T's and end the round. Thought admin chat was OOC. I had read the rules, but just checked them again with ctrl+f; the note that it applied to staff too was hidden in a dropdown :(
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

Tagging @FoxPac as he banned you for Ghosting (1st offense). Allow him some time to gather his evidence.

3. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

Okay, I just want to add that I originally wasn't going to issue this ban, had you stayed on the server, but you left before I could even question you about it.

Here is where you said in admin chat to slay the last 2 AFK T's:
    [​IMG]

Now, here is the 2 traitors we are talking about here, both being AFK:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Take note of the round time, as I was still alive as well. There were roughly 2 minutes of the round remaining, giving those players plenty of time to come back, and since you stated in admin chat when I was still alive that both of these players were Traitors, I would have knowledge of this and therefore I would know who these last T's were. It would have been best to wait until either all staff members were dead or spectating, so we could not have knowledge of things like this while playing.

I will let you respond to this once more before I decide a verdict.

4. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

While talking to other staff members and such, I will go ahead and accept the appeal and void the ban. I just suggest to be a bit more careful with messaging in the future. Welcome back :)

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.