Denied Bozo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bozo, Jun 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bozo

Bozo New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bozo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:99237466
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for rdm and i had to reset my internet because i was lagging mad hard yo
    Evidence of Innocence:
    rip me​

2. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

Hey @Bozo, You were banned by @NoHackJustGood for RDM & Leave 1st. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

@Bozo, I did banned you for RDM and Leave first offense. I gave you one full round to come back and it seemed you didn't bother. Here is the evidence showing the report you made, the ban, and you leaving:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The first thing I would like to discuss with you is your reasoning that you provided in your report. You said that WolfPoon died to a c4. From looking at the logs, it shows that you shot him in the head with a deagle. Why did you say in the response that he died to a c4? Did you look at the logs at the end of the round? Did you think I wasn't going to notice? Shooting someone in the head and a c4 are two entirely different things. Your friend named Consuela claimed that you were lagging very bad and that you had to restart your connection. If you were restarting your connection, you should have at least mentioned that you were leaving and coming back. I gave you 1 full round to comeback and you didn't (as shown in the screenshots above). Because of what I saw, I will be denying this appeal. If you left because of your internet connection and you didn't mean to RDM and leave, then I would unban you. The main reason for me keeping you banned is because of your report response. I will be marking this report as denied and I will be locking this thread. If you have any more questions relating to your appeal, feel free to message me on the forums. I would be more then happy to talk to you.

Thanks again @Wompzilla for bringing this to my attention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.