Denied BOX's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BOX, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BOX

BOX VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    BOX
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:37791313
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was AFK yesterday when I supposedly got banned for RDM and Leave. Now the reason I find this literally impossible is because yesterday I was in West 1, but I remained AFK for 1-2 Hours since I had to go out and drive somewhere. I am more than certain that I would NEVER RDM and just completely dip. Because I've had my few mistakes here and there where I accidentally RDM'D and I would always stay for the slay(s) even if it mean't it being 1 or 2 rounds of slay.

I highly doubt I avoided anything because I did not commit an RDM as far as I recall. I believe the Mod/Admin has made a huge mistake and most likely confused me with some other player, because I never avoid slays at all if I'm aware of my wrong doing or punishment for killing another player without a solid reason.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Text above.​

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

you were banned for RDM and leave (1st offense) by @STONEY
    please be patient, he will respond at earliest convenience

3. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Hey there @BOX thanks for creating this appeal.

When I slayed you, you were not AFK, I know this because you had messaged me asking me why you were being slain. As you can see here:

[​IMG]

Not sure if you just have poor memory of the situation yesterday or you're just trying to lie here, but you committed RDM and should've known after I messaged you about it when you had asked me. Here is the report that got you a slay:

[​IMG]

You accidentally dropped a frag grenade before death without warning anybody and had killed an innocent player with it which resulted in accidental RDM, which is not tolerated within our rules here. So you received a slay.

Now it's just sounding a bit ridiculous by your claims stating you never did anything and that you would never RDM and Leave, because that's exactly what you did here:

[​IMG]

Now because you wanted to go all out and try to deny your wrong doings I will be DENYING this Appeal.

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to start a conversation with me here on the forums.

Thank you and have a great rest of your day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.