Denied BoxOfCandys's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BoxOfCandys, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoxOfCandys

BoxOfCandys New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    BoxOfCandys
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:55927099
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for RDM and leave I believe and I shot someone because he was shooting at me and then after i killed him my fucking game crashed and i was banned for 61 days
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't really have evidence but I am truly sorry for accidentally RDM and Leaving on someone like I said I crashed and once I tried getting back on I was banned​

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Hi BoxOfCandys! Thanks for posting on the forums!

You were banned by @ThatBox for RDM + Leave | Fourth Offense
    And it was extended by @ComPeter

They'll reply at their earliest convenience

3. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

Hey there!

You were banned by me for your FOURTH offense of RDM + Leave. Later I requested it to be extended by ComPeter.

You left mid-round, without responding to your reports. It was on the map Metropolis, Round 4.

[​IMG]

Seeing as this is your fourth offense, you either have to recall what valid reason you had for killing BOTH of these players or give me a pretty good reason on why you should be unbanned. There are no more chances, seeing as you have had enough.

I'd also like to know that if your game crashed, why did you wait 3 days to make your appeal?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  4. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

@BoxOfCandys You actually have evidence if you did crash because there would be crash log as a .dmp file.

5. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

Seeing as it's been 72 hours with no response, I'm going to deny this appeal.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.