Bounty System

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by batubrain, Dec 24, 2016.

1. batubrain

batubrain VIP

A system that gives you points for killing a traitor (50), and doubles if you kill another, (innos will earn these points if they win the round or survive). A sign appears over your head signafying the amount of points you are holding, traitors will earn these points if they kill you.

Perhaps even a text above your head saying "proven" would be a good idea too.
    (Just an idea dont twist ur nuts :D needs more thought lol)

• Dislike x 4
    • Disagree x 2
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1
  2. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Ummmm... www.seriousgmod.com/threads/point-reward-for-every-traitor-kills-innocents-and-traitors-win.33542/
    Come on you've been here since 2014 you should've learned to search until the last page just to make sure already.

And by the way the text saying proven could be a bit broken if a T kills a T Buddy in crossfire or just plain RDM a T Buddy just to be proven.
    By the way, I always say this in-game. Being proven does not mean anything. You can kill 3 Traitors in a single round and also be tested, but if I see you kill an innocent you're a dead man.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

-1 already been suggested before and got shot down.

4. Sir Clutch

Sir Clutch they gonna talk bout me VIP

-1 I can just see all the RDM this would cause if this system was implemented, but no harm in suggesting it!

5. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

-1. Reasons have already been listed in the posts above.