Rejected Bounties?

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by SK11PPY, May 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SK11PPY

SK11PPY Supporter

heres an idea, add a bounty into the game, if one player wants another one dead but are both innocents oay coins to have them killed by traitors, the traitor to kill them first gets the coins?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Darragh

Darragh VIP

Sounds like an excuse for people with many points to RDM. People set bounties, often on low pop, but Youre risking Harassment warning and almost certainly RDM. You can dow it now, but all you have is verbal contracts with people over the internet lmao.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

Already been suggested before.

4. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

Really bad idea.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  5. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

-1 personally only see bounties used (and that's rarely) when a player needs to be killed for the benefit of the game (hacker/ghoster/utterly obnoxious etc) with no mod on and people reluctant to face rdm.. even if it was deserved. It's literally toxic legal rdm if it becomes part of the rules, so I cannae suggest this.

6. Darragh

Darragh VIP

Like I mean I'll be honest here. It would be really fuckin fun to go around killing people slay free for points. But you'd need to realise that you won't always be the one getting the points. If your not liked, chances are you'll be getting hunted alot. Having fun goes both ways, and I feel this would be overall toxic and harmful for the community and just build up salt between players, and overall reduce game quality. Just my opinion again.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

No bounties.

8. neutral

neutral VIP

This is a quick way to encourage RDM and get some players upset really quickly for people missing out on a round just because another player has some points and has a grudge against them.

This doesn't really fit in to what we're looking for on our servers. Thanks for the suggestion though!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.