Denied Bottle O' Water's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bottle O' Water, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bottle O' Water

Bottle O' Water Banned VIP+

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bottle O' Water
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM:0:1:159959243
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I rdmed someone, but I times out shortly after and was unable to rejoin in time.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I did not take a photo of myself dusconnecting, but my internet has been shitty lately and I have times out several times lately,​

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

@Zigles will respond as soon as he can.

3. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Hello Bottle O' Water. I did in fact ban you for RDM and Leave. 2016-02-01_00017.jpg

As you can see here, you left during your slay round. I gave you a round and a half to join, but the map was switching and I did not want to forget about it, so I banned you.

However, this was last night and I find it odd that you say you couldn't reconnect in time but you didn't appeal the ban until this afternoon. If I had been in your situation I would have appealed the ban immediately while the mod that banned me was still on the same server.

I will be denying this appeal for that reason and because just 2 days prior you were banned for Mass RDM. I feel 5 days off from West 1 will do you well as you seem to be on a bad streak recently.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and keep in mind you are more than welcome to play on any of our other servers until your ban on West 1 expires.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.