Denied Bottle O' Water's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bottle O' Water, Jan 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bottle O' Water

Bottle O' Water Banned VIP+

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bottle O' Water
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM:0:1:159959243​
    Which Server:
    West 2​
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was not mass rdming.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I rdmed two people the map before, and was slain twice. I rdmed one person the next map, then I was banned for Mass RDM x3.​

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Seems like @Exactly banned you for for Mass RDM x3, he'll respond as soon as he can.

We appreciate the patience, in the meantime feel free to play on our other servers as you wait.

3. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

Hello @Bottle O' Water ! Thank you for taking your time to create this ban appeal. Let's go over as to why you were banned for Mass RDM (3+)

So the first report was on 67thway on Round 5. You KoSed me and started to shoot me with your deagle. I kosed you back and you continued to shoot me until I died thus reporting you for that round:

Bottle Kosed me.jpg Kosed back.jpg My report aginast you.jpg

As you can see, you KoSed me because you thought I tried shooting you? I never shoot a bullet towards you that round and you started shooting me with your deagle. For this, this was your first offence of RDM so it was your first slay.

Ok, so next map was BB Teenroom and I received a report filed by WedgeCrew. In it, he said you threw a discombob, in which ended up killing Wedge via fall damage:

Map 2 On teenroom.jpg

You left the space blank so I proceeded to slay you for two rounds as it was the second offence of RDM.

Finally, let's look at the last report which was on Camel Fix 2:

Third Repot on camel fix 2.jpg Report Camel fix.jpg

So pretty much what happened here was that you claimed Toastful was sniping at a detective but the logs show that Toast never shot at a Detective looking at the logs of Toastful for that round.

That was your third offence and it caused you to be banned for Mass RDM (3+).

If it was your intent to RDM these players then the ban is required. Please, if you are confused about the game of TTT, go ahead and read this :
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/a-guide-to-sttt-extended-rules-info-tips-tricks.12605/
    Or you may check out the rules on the forums and such. I will be denying this appeal due to obvious reasons of you RDMing. Again, please familiarize yourself with the rules if you do not know how to play the game mode and such. This ban is only for one day and you can enjoy the other servers while you are on.

Have a good day!

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.