Denied Bot | SP's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bot, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Potatotato
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:55103737
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was ban for mass rdm x3, although I rdm 2 innocents because I thought they were holding a dragonov SVU, but I was wrong. The rest that I killed I Saw their SVU.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None.​

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

@BlueCore will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hello Bot, thank you for taking the time to make an Appeal!

As you already know, not too long ago I issued you a Mass RDM (+3) Ban. This Ban was issued due to the RDM of three players, all of which were within the same Round. Firstly I would like to go through the below image with you.

2015-06-05_00637.jpg

As seen, I was undergoing the investigation of the top two reports - both of which were filed against you. The victim of the first report against you was Spyhunter21, who was a Traitor. He reported you for RDM as you had no proof he was a Traitor, he did not do a Traitorous Act in front of you, nor was he KOSed by another player. Your response to his report was "My bad". Given this information I pressured you knew you were in the wrong, as this player had not been called out or done anything traitorous, nor was he shooting or had shot you.

The next report held a very similar foundation, however this time the victim was an Innocent, TheFuzzyGnome. The victim reported you for RDM as they hadn't done anything. I checked the logs afterwards and their statement seemed accurate. Soon after you then replied with an almost identical message to your earlier report, "My bad.". Unfortunately I did not capture a screenshot of this particular report, but I have attached below two images of the logs for that particular round.

2015-06-05_00639.jpg 2015-06-05_00638.jpg

At 4:37 we can see that you killed Spyhunter21 with an Intervention, as brought up in the first report filed against you. As you can see it was not him, but Soalxtractor who shot you with the Dragunov.

On the next image at 6:22 you shot and killed TheFuzzyGnome with a Dragunov, which was the second report filed against you. After looking through the logs/shot logs and chat, I could see no reason as to why you shot him. TheFuzzyGnome claimed you didn't have any reason to shoot and your reply made it seem like it was again another accident.

Now, the third case of RDM that I found was never given an official report, so my apologies about that. However if you look back at the first image of the logs, you'll notice that at 4:19 you killed another Innocent, by the name of drvik. While he didn't report you directly, drvik told me in admin-chat that he didn't know why whoever killed him had done so. After I looked up the logs I found you responsible for his death. I tried looking up reasons as to why you shot him, to see if he shot first or had been KOSed already, etc. However I came out with nothing. The only thing I could think that happened is that you thought he was the one to shoot you at 3:53. When in fact it was Soalxtractor again.

Given that you had already made two very similar mistakes during that one round - and all within approximately two minutes - I decided against asking why you had killed another Innocent and proceeded to Mass RDM Ban you from there. Personally, I should have asked you first, however I was certain I wasn't going to get a detailed response like I hadn't already gotten from your two identical responses in your reports.

However, you mentioned just now that you killed two innocents for thinking they had a Dragunov. Given that the last person that didn't report you must have been either of the two innocents you killed, it indicates that you accidentally killed them for something they didn't have; which clarifies the additional RDM and constitutes the Mass RDM (+3) Ban.

Given all this information, and that the Ban is only local with less than 24 hours remaining, I am going to deny this Appeal.

However, given that I am still fairly new to staffing. I would like my Administrator @Muffin to approve or disapprove my decision with this verdict.

Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  4. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

I rdm 2 innocents, because I thought they had a SVU and in the report I thought the 2 innocents reported me so I replied my bad, but really I didn't know a traitor reported me ,because I killed 4 players that round. So I didn't know a traitor reported me, or I would have said he had a SVU

5. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

After reviewing the logs/reports and talking to my administrator, I have come to the conclusion that the Mass RDM (+3) Ban was given correctly. Spyhunter21 did not have a Traitorous weapon out nor shot with one. Soalxtractor alone bought a SVU, but was alive and using it whilst you were killing Spy.

This Appeal will be denied.

Please feel free to play on any of the other STTT servers while you wait out your 22-hours remaining Ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.