Denied BossOlof's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SkilledSquid, Mar 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Skilled Cannibal
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:61639885
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I do not know what I did to be honest. I left Garry's Mod on to harvest points for the pointshop. I came back this morning and it said i was on the ban list on my screen. If it was for rdm i shoot people if they rdm no matter what they are. Alot of people like me on the server. If it was for profanity i am sorry about that...I am a farmer and i get hurt alot so i cuss alot. Also I like to play on the server. Personally, I like the remake of the guns the other servers do not have.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None here​

2. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

Hello BossOlof, you were banned by @Azure at the request of @TheCoCoFTW for RDM with an abusive history. They will respond at their earliest convenience.

3. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Hello @BossOlof, I hope you are having a great day. I had banned you for RDM with No Staff originally to which @Azure extended it because of you're excessive ban history.
    [​IMG]

At 4 seconds you decided to double barrel a player in the face which caused quite the RDM train. I will leave this verdict completely up to Azure. Thanks and have a nice day.

4. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Hello, BossOlof.

As was said above, I globalized your ban at the request of @TheCoCoFTW . You have a very extensive ban history and just came back from a very long ban, and you were already banned twice for RDM.
    I would suggest you read our !motd and our extended rules thread (http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/a-guide-to-sttt-extended-rules-info-tips-tricks.12605/) to avoid situations like this. With your history, bans are only going to get harsher, so hopefully this will be a wake up call.

Appeal denied; thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.