Denied Booty Führer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Booty Führer, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Booty Führer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:42226288
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Around 6:30 on community pool. I did accidently rdm 2 people and damaged a third one, as Guilty said on a public chat, not private, while we were dead but for the wrong time. I would just like my days reduced because I know I did not get slayed the day so the rdms wouldn't get stacked up. I am ok with the one day ban but five days for accidentally killing 2 people and damaging the third one, again as Guilty said publicly is a bit too much.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Hey man, you were banned by @Guilty for "RDM 4+"

He will respond as soon as he can.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello @Booty Führer ! Thank you for making this appeal!

During the map, Community Pool, you actually damaged 3 people and killed 1 person with the explosive barrels. As a result, it added up to 4 offenses of RDM at once. Below is the screenshot of the logs and your response to the report.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

As we continue, I even asked you why you shot those explosive barrels. You responded with the following comment as shown in the screenshots below.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

You responded with saying that you shot those barrels for no good reason just because it wouldn't be a problem later on for you. However, you made them a problem for the players on the servers when you shot it and ended up killing one and damaging 3 players. As a result, your actions became problematic and your actions became a ban-worthy offense. This is why you were banned.

As for what you say with RDMs not stacking up, that is incorrect. RDMs can stack up to give you more than one slay based on the amount of offenses committed. Unfortunately, with your actions committed during this time, I see no reason to having your ban reduced or removed. You will serve the full 5 days on East 1. However, it's a local ban and you still have access to all the other servers besides East 1. You can access East 1 after 5 days. Your appeal is denied.

Until then, cheers!

Sincerely, Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.