Denied BOOSTED SILVER's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BOOSTED SILVER, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ♕ CHEF ♕
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for commiting 4 RDM's in 1 map. A third of the players were AFK's and they were just making the game boring. I do admit that 1 kill I commited was an RDM tho but still I think it is unfair, banning me because of people who farm points while no mods are online. Please can my ban be reviewed.

Many thanks, Chef
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond with my evidence shortly.

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Good Evening Chef, now that I've gathered by evidence I'll be going over the circumstances that lead to your ban as well as giving a verdict on whether or not this appeal will be approved respectively.

I'd like to start off by saying that not once did you give the reasoning that a player was AFK as your reason for killing them, most reasons you gave were either blatant RDM or a kill on suspicion. Although I'd like to point out even if you had given this reason, it would be RDM according to our servers rules which state that AFK players can only be killed in overtime.

Now that I've cleared that up, I'll be getting into your ban reason.

For your first offense of RDM, you had killed a player known as "tea" for absolutely no reason, as the report response you had given was "sorry bro" as seen here. This warrants one slay alone.

Your next offense of RDM came from when you killed the player "MarshMallow" at the very beginning of the round because you had felt like it. This kind of behavior is unacceptable on our servers and is part of my reasoning for giving this appeal the verdict I am about to give. Killing players on our servers because you feel like it is heavily frowned upon and is worse than accidental kills by a long shot.

Your third and fourth offenses of RDM come from me looking into the logs of the previous rounds for kills of yours that do not align with our server's rules after I noticed you had intentionally killed two players for no reason. These offenses can be found here and here.

Considering both your and my statements, this Appeal is officially Denied and Locked. When you return, or if you play on our other servers, please follow our rules and keep in mind everything I have told you in this Appeal.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.