Approved BOOshakalaka's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Boomshakalaka, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Boomshakalaka
    Your Steam ID:
    Linked
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I was playing one day in west, and I saw this funny spray. (wont pust because I got banned for it) so i copied it. Looking at the spray, nothing looked absolutely absurd about it. However, Kearnzy banned me

I think I should be unbanned becuase this is my first ever ban (besides 1 karma) and I have been playing for a year or two now. I am a very kind player, and do not mean to offend anyone.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I guess Kearnzy has the spray, so he can post it.
    I do not know if anyone else saw it...​

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin VIP

You were banned by @Kearnzy for your spray

3. Ruki

Ruki 目の前で明日が死んでる VIP

Someone else did see it yes, I was the person who informed @Kearnzy about your spray as I saw it before him and I do have to agree on his punishment towards you.
    We take that kind of thing very seriously.

4. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

Hi, thanks for taking the time to appeal and thanks for waiting.

Unfortunately that spray was majorly disturbing and I won't be posting it on the forums.

As your ban states it, insinuated an act of cp, which we have 0 tolerance for and we do not deem "funny" or appropriate for our servers.

The first thing I did when I was alerted to your spray was contact the lead admin @Grimoire+ and showed him the contents of your spray.

I wanted your ban to be extended and/or globalised, as I'm not sure that you would really grasp the seriousness of the situation if your ban were to be removed or lowered.

I can see that you have a lot of hours on the servers so I can understand why you've come to appeal, but in this case I really think you should have known better.

5. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Ok thanks a lot for the reply. Any form of leniency would be very much appreciated as I hop onto eu2 in the mornings when West isn’t populated.. Changing my spray right now too.

One thing I would also like to ask if why do you think I wouldn’t learn my lesson from this ban? I would like to change whatever I did.

6. Oxydeous

Oxydeous VIP

I am a witness to the spray in question; I have seen it myself on vanilla, but I cannot remember who sprayed it, though it is likely the originator as it lines up with Boom's claim that he simply copied it. I think it is in bad taste and I certainly don't find it at all humorous, but I do believe a warning of some kind might've helped, or an initial kick to remove the spray. Now I understand why it touched a nerve with staff. I think this should be taken into consideration, and should I see the spray again, I will make sure to report it so the originator can be dealt with. I am by no means condoning his actions and I believe you made proper judgement in taking direct action and also giving him a chance to plead his case and not globalize his ban.

7. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

Okay, I've had time to think about this and I've come to a conclusion.

I initially believed that you weren't at all bothered about what you sprayed on EU2 due to the contents of your appeal, but I'll assume that you're now somewhat aware and sorry.

As you've got many hours in-game and barely a scratch on your record I'm going to remove your ban, but I'm not going to void it.

Lastly I'd just like to ask you to remember this situation and take some time to reflect on why the spray was disturbing and extremely inappropriate for our servers.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.