Denied boosax's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by boosax, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boosax

boosax VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    FUCKING NORMIES
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:46759365
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    because the reason i was banned was unjust
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Azure ( an admin) and i had been having a dispute over how many slays a single rdm required because i had been given 2 for a single rdm. After my 2 slays were up he then proceded to rdm me! as i began express my opinion on the matter he kicked me for harassment. i tried reporting him for it but he was the only Admin on the server and refused to slay himself. i then deviated from the fact he rdmed to the fact he was an abusive admin. any valid point i brought up to support this fact azure would proceed to ignore me until i said i was going to check damage logs for proof he then banned me
    please consider this ban appeal as i feel i have been very mistreated

thank you for reading - FUCKING NORMIES​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello @boosax ! @Azure will respond to this appeal as soon as he can. Please be patient.

3. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Hello Boosax.

First, let me show you proof/explanations of what happened.
    During a round on Lost Temple, after you killed someone as a Traitor, @Lucky-Sama took DNA from the body which led to you and you were killed for it.
    So far, so good; you were caught and killed and that should've been that.
    [​IMG]
    Comes next round, you run up to Lucky at the very beginning of the round, and shoot her in the head.
    Your answer to the report was that ''It was just regular RDM''. Considering this was clearly revenge RDM, and that someone who's been on our servers for as long as long as you have should definitely know better, I used admin discretion to give you an extra slay over that, explaining to you why I was doing it.
    [​IMG]
    On the next map, I turned around and saw you shoot someone at the far end of the alley. Considering I hadn't seen a KOS in chat, I ended up killing you for it.
    Although unfortunate, as you know, according to our rules, shooting other players is traitorous, so this was not RDM on my part.
    [​IMG]

Afterwards, things quickly degenerated; you started being extremely abusive towards both @Lucky-Sama and I, constantly insulting us and saying slurs in voice chat, which led to a warning, then a kick.
    [​IMG]

After you rejoined the server, you started doing nothing else but following me around, trying to find any reason to kill me. Although it can be considered harassment, I was lenient here and let you do it for multiple maps, just generally completely ignoring you.
    In the middle of a round on Teenroom where we were both innocents, you were, again following me. From the top of the ramp, I witnessed a traitor (Nacho-CMO) pull out a Dragunov SVU under the bed. Obviously, I went down there and started shooting him, but ended up dying to the traitor. Instead of killing the traitor, who was hanging my body to the ceiling, you just watched him and congratulated him for killing me.
    [​IMG]
    This is known as metagaming;
    [​IMG]
    At that point, considering that in our short session of a few hours, you had already Revenge RDM'd, Harassed multiple times and that you were now caught metagaming, I ended up banning you for an extended period of time. Your history and generally very toxic/trollish behavior were also a factor in the duration of your ban.

With that being said, your appeal is denied, and there will be no reduction to your ban.
    Know that any further bans for any kind of issue in the future will yield much harsher punishment than this one.
    Appeal denied and thread closed. If you have any further concerns, feel free to start a conversation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.