Approved Boof's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Boof, Jun 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boof

Boof New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Boof
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:81739290
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was told by the admin (after having killed someone who was blocking me in a corner) that there wasn't a rule against it. I was slain after this so I assumed it was okay to block doorways, and I was told this by Agent A. So I told him I was going to do it, and that if I do I do not want my situation to be handled differently to the situation that got me slain. After my first time blocking a doorway I was banned for 14 day by Agent A for "Toxicity and RDM". I killed someone who hit me with a crowbar, and that was all.
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  2. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

You were banned by @Agent A for Toxicity/Toxic Gameplay + RDM, please be patient as they gather their evidence

3. Boof

Boof New Member

Okay, I feel like I'll win. I told him at least 4 times we would have issues if he did this.

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Boof.
    The reason I banned you will be shown below:
    I got notification of harassment coming from you. I wasn't aware of this so I told Netrosky that if you did it again, I'll warn you.
    [​IMG]

I slain you for rdm as seen here, which resulted in this conversation.

Dropbox link to the Demo
    In that demo, you were saying that you were going to intentionally block people. I didn't do anything when you said it because I need to have proof of you doing it in action, which I eventually caught you with this demo.

As you were blocking people, you killed a person and damaged another one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, I'm going to admit that two week global ban is harsh so I will reduce it to 1 week.

tl;dr: You threaten to intentionally blocking, performed it, which can be seen as toxic gameplay, and rdm'd three people when I was staffing all. I recommend coming back with better state of attitude when you come back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.