Denied Bombuster3's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bombuster3, Jul 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Bombuster3
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:28421660
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had killed an innocent for T baiting, and Lemon decided to only take his Point of View and go through with a slay, regardless of the fact that I had laid out a logical and understandable defense to my actions. Well, nearing the tail end of the round with the slay, I found myself having to leave to pick up dinner for the family.

I had specifically stated to the admins repeatedly (Using the specific Admin chat) that I had to leave the server, with Alpha Wolf responding in the Affirmative. I told the Mods that I had to so to not run the risk of this happening. However, Lemon had not read said messages in Admin chat and banned me regardless after Alpha had responded positively that it was alright to leave.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Please refer to my above for said gripes and laments. I only wish that the Mods would keep a keener eye on the admin chat with all the chaos of the game.​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@Lemon will respond soon.

Also, I did not state that you could leave. You have to wait till the round ends for it to not count as an rdm and leave ban.

3. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Hello Bombuster,

This is the report that was filed against you
    Screenshot_1.png

Please note shooting itself is not a Traitorous Act, only shooting towards players is
    Screenshot_3.png

I even asked you if he was actually shooting towards anyone, and you replied with this
    Screenshot_2.png

We can not pardon your leave during a slay round. I would probably be more willing to unban you and let you serve your entire slay round if it wasn't for the fact that you lied about @Alpha Wolfy saying it was okay for you to leave.

APPEAL DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.