Denied Bomber's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bomber, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bomber

Bomber New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    [SL] Luda
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:31913346
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Prior to everything I had killed an innocent by shooting a barrel and the admin slayed me twice. Right after I was slayed THE SECOND TIME I disconnected. 1 hour later I rejoined and i'm banned for 2 months. What could I have possibly done to deserve a 2 month ban. Raven something banned me and if you ask him he will remember.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence refer to Raven who is one of the Mod's. I would like to understand what the reason was for banning me for 60 days. I want to be informed how bad my actions were because apparently the consequences of whatever I did was worth a 2 month ban.​

2. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

You were banned by @Owned for RDM + Leave 5th offense, and also @Sinz globalized your ban

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

4. Bomber

Bomber New Member

That was not my 5th offense it was my second time being slayed where are you people making up your numbers. Show me these offenses WTF is this I just want to play on a fun TTT server. Why was I banned in the first place I served my slays then left right after. So I could have not served my slays left anyways and still gotten banned. Makes perfect sense. Please get owned on board I want to hear what he has to say.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  5. Patrick

If you are slain you must stay the whole round

6. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

Your adminstats beg to differ, i can post them at your consent. (This is where our record for your bans are)

7. Bomber

Bomber New Member

I was slayed for 2 rounds. I got slayed once. I got slayed a second time. As soon as I was slayed I left what does it matter for me to stay the whole round. Can someone please give me a logical explanation? I have things to do in the real world I had to leave I served my time and left. You cant expect people to be on your server 24/7. Now back to the logical reference, why should I stay the whole round only to spectate people killing each other.

8. Patrick

You are playing on Serious TTT so you abide by the server rules, the rule is that you must stay the entire round. If you do not agree with this rule you can enjoy your bans

9. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

Here's the logical explanation.

When you RDM a player, you ruin their round and they have to stay "only to spectate people killing each other". In return, we slay you for an entire round to compensate for the RDM. If you leave during this round, it is RDM & Leave. You were banned for 8 weeks and it was globalized & extended due to your colorful history of RDM & Leave.

10. Owned

Owned VIP

You RDMed 2 players, thus 2 slays. You were slayed once, and left before you even got to 2nd slay. Even looking at the ban history, it is apparent you have not learned the other 6 times. Appeal denied.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.