Denied Bolko's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bolko, Nov 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bolko

Bolko New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    bolko
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:61004710
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i probably got banned for leaving while being slayed (yes the slay was normal and i accepted the slay) but i had to leave due to dinner being ready.

Can i please be unbanned (14 days atm which in my eyes is kinda unfair)
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Royal Viking

Royal Viking Nordmann VIP

If you already know why you got banned. You probably left on purpose. You should have left your computer while eating instead of leaving right away.

3. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

You were banned for RDM and Leave (2nd offense) by @Dani . They will respond shortly, please be patient.

4. Bolko

Bolko New Member

Was i in a 2nd offence for leaving or RDM?

5. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

Since you're already admitting that you know why you got slain, this is just a formality.

Here's the screenshots of the reports, logs, and of you leaving: http://imgur.com/a/FZhY7

I am denying your report on my end. This is already your second offense of RDM and leave in the 3 hours and 11 minutes you've spent on our servers, and maybe you shouldn't RDM two people with a fire grenade right before it's dinnertime. Furthermore, you could have just stayed on the server while you were eating.

It was indeed your second offense. Your first offense was on the 2nd of October and you were banned by @Pandora? .

I will leave the thread open in case she has something to say about the first ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.