Denied bobo0044's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by bobo0044, Sep 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobo0044

bobo0044 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    | AG | bobo0044
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:62224049
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i should be unbanned cus its just random i mean WHAT THE HELL... the story.

I join server i wait around 2 mins and its still 2 GUYS guilty and someone guilty is a mod he banned me ofcourse anyway i wrote in admin chat Why are u avoiding him guilty ur the only 2 left ur avoiding killing him AFTER IT i get banned WTH? if all staf are like that i rather never joined cus i know hte rules and stuff and ih avent broken any ofcrouse pic of time under
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. bobo0044

bobo0044 Member

IDk why the other one closed theres no reason to so i reposted

PLUS

FIRST AND SECOND MY BROTHER KEEPS RESTARTING THE NETWORK SO ITS NOT MY FAULT I GET DISCON U COULDve waited a moment or two before banning me which is the right thing second I HAVNT SAID its 2 guys As in ghosting I SAID WHY IS HE AVOIDING TO KILL A T IS SUPPOST TO KILL

3. bobo0044

bobo0044 Member

what i was against is the T avoiding to kill THE INNOCENT While he clearly had evry power to

4. bobo0044

bobo0044 Member

PLUS in my screen is says Confirmed dead on wateR so i did what i did

5. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Please do not create multiple appeals for a single ban. Another appeal being created may result in disciplinary action from an administrator.

If you would like to discuss your ban further you are free to start a conversation with Guilty on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.