Denied BobMarleyTM's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BobMarleyTM, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Bob Marley™
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:42220061
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Pretty sure i got banned for 3 rdm and it was only a 24hr but know its a 6 day so just wondering why it was extended and for what reason
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Bob Marley,

You were banned by @Machinekiller00 for RDM(3+) Second Offense. This means that you have committed one offense of RDM(3+) which is a 24 hour ban, however, given the fact that it is your second offense, it is 7200 minutes(5 days).

Machine will reply at their nearest convenience.

3. This was my first offense

4. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Do you have a family member, friend, or pet that might have been on your account? Your adminstats show 2 offenses.

5. DocFox

6. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Hello there Bob Marley. You had been banned before for mass RDM (3) which was your first offense of RDM (3). Then today i had to ban you again for mass RDM and it was your second offense. I wanted to clarify how long the ban should of been since it was your second offense of mass RDM so i asked my admin @Slicck and he had explained to me that your ban was actually supposed to be 5 days since it was your second offense of mass RDM. So i went ahead and put the appropriate time for your ban. I'm not why you are banned for 6 days when it should only be 5 days. Sorry for any mistakes i am on my phone right now.

7. DocFox

It's a five day ban, it just appears to be six days, because it is a full 7200 minutes. It's the same way that a 1440 minute(24 hour) ban can be interpreted as a two day ban.

8. Machinekiller00

Oh okay i see now.

9. DocFox

Yes, it occurred on the 7th at 5:16 pm and will expire on the 12th at 5:16 pm.

10. Machinekiller00

Since this is your 2nd Offense of Mass RDM i am going to Deny this appeal. Feel free to play on any of our 4 other servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.