Denied bobloblaw's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by bobloblaw, Feb 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobloblaw

bobloblaw New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bob Loblaw
    Your Steam ID:
    dildosinthedishrack
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I honestly have no idea why I was banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The last thing I remember from last night is some guy rdming twice in a row, then attempting to rdm me again and I killed him in self-defense. He reported me then rdmed me the next round and left.

A mod came on and started slaying a bunch of people, myself included. I served that slay (even though it was unjustified, but whatever) and logged off for the night. Tried to log in today and I'm banned for 28 days. No idea.​

2. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

You were banned by @InSaNiTy. Kindly wait for their response, thank you.

3. bobloblaw

bobloblaw New Member

Also I guess I'm banned from West 1 for 11 days. Either I'm totally blanking on something I did, or there's a misunderstanding here.

4. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

I might as well tag @Brahma for the ban in West 1. Again, wait for their responses, thanks.

5. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

I'll post my evidence when I get home from school. Please be patient. Thanks

6. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

The reason I banned you was because you had left with a slay on you and never came back. Here's why I slayed you.

On cs_assault, someone was blocking the passage of getting on the roof across the tracks. I noticed you started warning the player blocking and after watching you from below, you gave your 3rd warning and started attacking.

[​IMG]

I then found out you were innocent and decided to slay you because on this server, we do not allow the 3 warning rule as seen in the MOTD.
    . [​IMG]

Other servers you have played on may allowed this rule, we do not and I even tried to tell you that it wasn't. You left as soon as the round started and I decided to ban you since you never came back.

[​IMG]

This is your second offense so I will be denying my part of the appeal. I will let @InSaNiTy handle his part for his final verdict.

7. bobloblaw

bobloblaw New Member

Oh yeah from like 3 days ago. Yeah, every single other server has a 3 warning rule. I see people using this rule on the Serious servers all the time, without mod intervention. A slay for misunderstanding the house rules (which seem to change based on the mod) is one thing, but a 2 week ban is ridiculous. Especially when the player who was blocking me was blocking me in a way that would result in my death if I moved. Kinda silly.

8. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Apologies for the delay, had some personal things to take care of yesterday. Anyway lets get right to this.

I received this report against you:
    [​IMG]

Even though it was unintentional, you still RDMed Joker so I slayed you.

You then proceeded to leave the server mid slay, despite the warnings the game gives you to stay.
    [​IMG]

As you have had multiple offenses of RDM and leave in the recent past and you were given the warnings not to leave, I am going to have to deny this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.