Approved Bobby l's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bobby l, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobby l

Bobby l VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bobby l
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:96647533
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well what happend was that i Mabye killed the wrong person and got Reported for it then 10 min later i Timed out ( meaning that i had no internet connection no more) then when i was trying to rejoin i got banned for 5 days.

I find this ban unfair and that is why i should be unbanned.

Bobby l​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence ( hard to keep it when you have no internet connection when it happend)​

2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I'll tag @Snowflake❄️ to notify them about this. Please be patient and chill for the time being.

3. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Heya,

I'm aware of this and currently compiling my evidence, please be patient while I type out an essay.

4. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Alright.

I promised an essay but I'm hungry and haven't had breakfast yet, so I'll keep it short.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, the log doesn't assign the damage to you but the deathscene clearly shows it. Recording this would take longer though and I'm sure you remember it clearly. It happened at the small hill outside the t-room tower and you accidentally smacked him real good with a pig.

Since the kill itself was not intentional, and you claim to have lost your connection, I'll unban you in good faith and assign the slay you did not yet serve.
    Please be careful, should this happen again within the next 3 months, you will be banned for your 2nd offense.

Appeal: Accepted.
    Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.