Approved BobaFettyWap's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BobaFettyWap, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaFettyWap

BobaFettyWap New Member

Explain the case:
    I dont even know why i was banned. Was playing on the ttt east server last night and liked the server so i got on tonight and was banned for 5 days. what i do?​
    Related Evidence:

2. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

Hey Boba, you were banned by @Pacifist for RDM and Leave.
    Also to clarify, your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:51904369

3. BobaFettyWap

BobaFettyWap New Member

oh well i dont remember rdming anyone but ok.
    thanks

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

[​IMG]
    Basically what happened was that Worf damaged you with a prop to which you shot him up. Skip forward a little bit and Cyrex lands the kill on Worf, but you killed Cyrex. When the report was filed you gave a vague answer to the report and left before it could be clarified. If you don't mind doing so, why did you kill CyrexNinja in this case?

Two ways we can go about this:
    1) You accept that you rdmed Cyrex, I remove the ban and add a slay (the ban will not be voided)
    2) You give a good reason as to why you killed Cyrex and i'll remove and void the ban.

You've got 24 hours to respond.

5. BobaFettyWap

BobaFettyWap New Member

well he killed an innocent so i shot him

6. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Alright! Thank you for providing a response. In the future to avoid this types of things from happening, ask a staff member before you leave the server in case they have questions relating to a report. Also, please be more specific in reports so that these cases of confusion do not occur. Also, make note of that big banner at the top of the screen that tells you not to leave.

⚜️Approved⚜️​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.