Denied BOB2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BOB2, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BOB2

BOB2 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    BOB
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:20260734
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing on the West TTT server last night 1/14/16. And was banned probably due to killing a dectective who was RDMing everyone on the server.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

You were banned for RDM and Leave by @Nena.

She will respond at her earliest convenience.

3. BOB2

BOB2 New Member

thanks, for responding, i would really like to know how i was banned exactly.

4. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

Hi Bob,

You were banned by me for RDM and leave on West server at 15/1/16,
    And here's the demo of what happened that round, you threw an incendiary grenade and damaged 3 innocent as a detective, and right after the round was over, you left the server. So I banned you for RDM and leave first offense. Please note that you should always ask the staff member online whether you're good to go or not, in order to prevent getting banned like this.

Your another ban was issued by @Drunk Dog for RDM and leave 2nd offense, he'll respond as soon as possible, but for my ban, since you got two bans within few days, I'm not going to accept your appeal for my ban.

Also, these two bans are local so you're free to play on our other servers, but if you got another RDM and leave ban, that will be a global ban so please be more careful in the future.

Regards
    Nena

5. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Hi Bob,

Today on West 2, while going through the damage logs, I noticed this
    [​IMG]
    It appears as if you pushed the detective off a cliff with your crowbar, when I went to ask you as to why you did that, I saw that you had already left a few seconds before. I waited a round for you to come back, in case you had disconnected, but you never returned. So I issued the ban, for 2nd Offence, as @Nena had just banned you the day before.

So now that we're here I guess I'll just ask, why did you push the detective off a cliff?

6. BOB2

BOB2 New Member

If this is the map teen room, the detective was RDMing everyone, I killed him, Also, why was I banned for an additional 7 days on the west server? I check earlier today

7. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Here's the thing, you cannot kill the detective unless they have damaged you first, or if your life is in immediate danger (I.E. The detective is blocking the only exit of a room, and you are taking damage and need to escape fast, or the detective has placed a C4 and you need to kill him to find out what wire to cut). Killing the detective because he is RDM'ing other players (not you), is RDM on your part, as you can't always be sure if they're RDM'ing or not. Detectives have DNA, and other means of finding legitimate reasons to kill players other than what you as an innocent are given.

I'm going to keep my ban on, as it is quite concerning that you had to be banned twice for RDM and Leave in two days. As Nena stated, if you are banned again for RDM and Leave within 3 months, it will be globalized. Until then, you are welcome to play on any of our TTT servers that you are not currently banned from.

Feel free to message me here on the forums, or on Steam if you have any further questions.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.