Denied Bluesky4life's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bluesky4life, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluesky4life

Bluesky4life Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bluesky4life
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:69082115
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm not sure If I rdmed or not but I would serve my slay if I can
    I'm not sure who I rdmed either but it was probably like 5AM EST or 4AM EST
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'll just servers the slay if I can​

2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

I will be responding shortly.

3. kynwall

Good morning, good evening or good night Mr.Bluesky depending on where you live, it appears I have banned you on East for RDM&Leave 2nd Offense!
    The general story is simple, according to @Stray Donkey2 he had said and I quote "Someone should kill Patches." which you then according to @Patches O'Houlihan acted upon and killed him for it. Shortly after you killed him you left the game not to be heard from until I met you in-game again on the East 2 server. In conclusion a player that wants another player killed but not KoS'd is not to be followed as such, the end result is RDM and is punishable and the accused will be punished.
    Bluesky4life 1.png Bluesky4life 2.png Bluesky4life 3.png
    Since you left the server unable to defend your side, I will now hear what you have to say for yourself.
    After your "proclamation" I will then give my verdict.

4. Bluesky4life

Bluesky4life Regular Member

Ok first things first I didnt kill him solely on stray donkey said to kill him the round before that....I'm not ignorant
    I killed patches that round for gba
    Steele_ had killed stray donkey and patches was with him atm but I say Patches throught the window when I scoped in with my barret He walked out the room I shot the window out and the body was un-ided so I shot him
    I usally dont call koses but atm he did not report so I left the server because I have a job to go to in the mornings
    I remeber this situation very well and it happens that this is not an instance where I just said Hmmm out of all my better judgement I should kill patches becasue Stray donkey said so.
    I have to go now I have to respond some other time becasue I have to go to work in the morning.
    seeya :D

5. kynwall

Interesting, I would like to wait and see what @Stray Donkey2 has to say about this situation and where he was when he died.

6. kynwall

Your bans been reduced to a 5-day, do to my chagrin I miss-read the last offense however it has been fixed. I apologize for that inconvenience.

7. The only thing I remember about this is that I said 'someone should kill patches' and bluesky killed him for it that is all I remember from it

8. kynwall

Thank-you Stray Donkey for replying, due to the lack of evidence that Bluesky can't provide to back his claim I can now make a verdict.
    Appeal: Denied

Only four days until it will be lifted, stay strong!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.