Denied Bluesky4life's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bluesky4life, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluesky4life

Bluesky4life Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bluesky4life #ChoasStrong
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:69082115
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I dont know why i was banned but apparantly I left during my slay...i asked for a slay in the shoutbox CocoFTW came and served me the slay....WHY WOULD I LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF A SLAY THAT I ASKED FOR? thats makes no sense...... I was not on with guilty(the moderator) at any point of today and/or yesterday. @Pheonix Nelson is my witness.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    @Pheonix Nelson @ CocoFTW they are my witnesses​

2. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

You were banned by @Guilty-Crown for RDM & Leave 1st Offense. He will reply at his earliest convience.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hi @Bluesky4life ! Hope you are having a good one!

You were on East when I was staffing around 7PM PST during the time and then you asked for the slay due to this report.

[​IMG]

I gave you the slay and then you suddenly left the server when it happened. After that, I went to shoutbox and even went as far as stating "Bluesky4Life, you have till the end of this round to return to the server or else you will be banned". You did not return and I was left with no choice to ban you as a result. I expected an appeal and so I waited for a while, but you never came by with a request to appeal until just now. Frankly put, I had the full intention to unban you considering you're a regular on the server, but considering the way you've been acting in the shoutbox just now, I see no reason to have you unbanned. Your ban will stay and you will be free to return to the East 1 server when the ban length expires. I will also be tagging my admin @Disruptionz in case he feels my verdict is unreasonable. Your ban is also only local so you can still access the other 4 servers while you wait for the East 1 ban to expire. Your ban appeal is DENIED!

This appeal will be locked at your acknowledgement.

EDIT: This situation occurred in 67th Way.

Until then, I hope you have a good day.

Sincerely, Guilty-Crown

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Considering your attitude displayed on the shoutbox earlier, I will be locking this appeal now. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.