Denied Blue Spaghetti Monster's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Blue Spaghetti Monster, Aug 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Spaghetti Monster

Blue Spaghetti Monster Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    blue spaghetti monster
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:98034829
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    idk why im banned i didnt have any slays or open reports agains me when i left the server​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

You were banned by @Temar. Please give him a while to respond.

3. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

This message was send to @ chat

[​IMG]

after looking at it
    I was about to create the report but you left

[​IMG]

4. Blue Spaghetti Monster

ok?, i dont remember how that game went, but you cant ban me for rdm and leave of 1 message

5. Blue Spaghetti Monster

so just give me a slay or 2 if that was the second rdm that round

6. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

The message does not matter. The fact that you rdm and have not given a reason as to why you have damaged him and that you left is reason enough for a slay and or ban. Keep that in mind. The message has nothing to do for the report because in addition to that you did enough damage that the mod who was staffing would have seen it as unreported damage and still followed the same course of action. Just putting in the two cents here. I am commenting because to explain that, and that you have been forgiven so many times before hand and you aren't seeming to learn the rules of the server. You may not be forgiven here, but that is entirely up to Temar.

Also the mods who have banned you before and chris and myself all agreed to reduce your ban as a last chance in our eyes kind of opinion. Temar this is entirely up to you, but I am just letting this information out here as this is not the first time we have done this with blue spaghetti.

7. Blue Spaghetti Monster

so i have to stay for 1 extra round to wait for the mods to get a report in on probaly crossfire?

8. Blue Spaghetti Monster

Also this rdm and leave ban is bogus, voca had time to make a report but clearly chose not to, then you make a thing out of nothing.
    And because i didnt think there was anything for a long time and there wasnt anything open i left.
    So in that situation you would just make a slay for the next time i log in, insted of banning, you cant ban when you can just add a slay, thats bullshit reasoning and you know it, so dont hit me with a ban for a shitty reason just add a slay.

9. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

From the time of the Damage to you leaving was under 5 mins, and was still the same round

here is the death scene

10. Blue Spaghetti Monster

1 deathscene doesnt show what happend in the time before that, surely i had a reason i shot him there, and voca wasnt going to wait 5 mins to report me so that argument you just made has no meaning

11. Blue Spaghetti Monster

This shouldnt count as rdm and leave

12. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Well you failed to give a reason as to why you shot voca so as it stands its still RDM
    RDM & Leave bans are not restricted to those that get reported before leaveing
    they include any RDM that you do but leave before serving a slay for
    exceptions are No mod online, kicked or banned for other reasons
    we may also make an exception if the unreported RDM was long enough prior eg, several rounds ago
    however in your case the round hadn't even ended
    And regardless of how voca reported it or if he reported it at all makes no difference on the fact that you RDM'd

You have given me no reason why I should accept this appeal and with your history this appeal is DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.