Denied Blue Spaghetti Monster's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Blue Spaghetti Monster, Jul 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Spaghetti Monster

Blue Spaghetti Monster Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    blue spaghetti monster
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:98034829
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i had 10 mins left to play then i got 2 slays, i coulnt sit them out because i had driving lessons, ( which i just had to pay 5 euro for to get rescheduled).
    i got 2 slays and i asked chris to give me them the next time i log on, because i needed to leave for driving lessons, chris ignored me.
    i got 2 slays and am already on my 3th offence so i thought, well if i leave before i served both slays it will be a 4th offence, so i thought about the time rhienor banned a guy on the spot for 1 day because he rdmed 3 people in a round.
    so i thought if i get banned for 1 day thats way better then a 4th offence ban.

when i multiple times explained chris my situation he still was ignoring me, i asked for a 1 day ban for mass rdm or to give me the slays the next time i would log on, he ignored me.

then it was time for mapchange and the 404 map won the vote and the server crashed and people started leaving, so i said that oh the server has crashed i will leave.

everyone was leaving so he didnt even give me the chance to rejoin.

im asking to please unban me and give me the slays because i rescheduled my driving lesson now and i can serve my slays now
    Evidence of Innocence:
    chatlogs, chris was ignoring my requests to either ban me for 1 day on the spot for mass rdm or to give me the slays the next time i log in.​

2. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

I am aware of this and will present my evidence when I am back from work.

However, you were not being ignored, I was in conversation with you throughout this.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  3. Blue Spaghetti Monster

can you just unban me and let me get my slays?

4. Chris

As I will be at work for the next 8 hours, I would be willing to explain my reasoning without the screenshots and chatlog for now, and I can edit the evidence in once I am home.

Is that what you wish for at this stage?

5. Blue Spaghetti Monster

yes, pls let me get my slays now

6. Chris

Ok, I will reply now since you are pushing for a resolution. Please excuse any typo's as I am currently replying on my phone.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking time to appeal your ban today, and I am sorry that you feel it was unjustified.

As you are aware, I banned you for your Fourth offence if RDM and Leave today, and as this was a Fourth offence, I requested this to be a global ban.

This was your Second

This was your Third

As you can see, you were unbanned for both of these Offences, but they were not voided, meaning the Statue of Limitations remained. Despite this, you knew it would be your Fourth ban, as you said in admin chat, and you told me that you were going to leave.

Your First RDM was on Inno Motel, where you randomly shot another player, to which you gave no justification to prove it wasnt RDM.

Your Second RDM was also on Inno Motel, where you shot another player again and admitted guilt, as your Second, this was 2 slays.

You then told me that you intentionally committed a Third RDM to try and get a 24Hour Mass RDM ban. Because of this, I requested discretion from @Theinkern to apply another 3 slays for this RDM instead of a ban.

Then came the map change, the bugged map did indeed win the vote, but you left instantly after this vote, at which point I already requested an Admin to attend to fix this. I gave you time to rejoin, but quickly realised that you were planning on leaving anyway, as you admitted this to me.

Due to the severity of the intentional Mass RDM to avoid a planned RDM and Leave ban, and not learning your lesson from the generosity of the previous two Moderators unbanning you, I am afraid it is not good news for you today.

I will be denying this Appeal, and leaving the ban as Global.

The ban will remain on your account, and any counts of RDM and leave within 3 months of this ban expiring will then be a Fifth offence.

Ban: Denied
    Thread: Locked

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to start a conversation with me, here on the forums.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  7. Chris

As I have now arrived home, I will just add the evidence onto this report, in hopes things will appear clearer with the actions taken.

So firstly, you may remember this scenario;

[​IMG]

You killed this player as you believed they were the last person not called out as proven, but you were wrong, so received one slay.

As for the second case, I received this message;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The logs indicated that you had shot this player at 00:07 into the round, to which you claimed it was a miss-click, but accidental RDM is still RDM.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Upon you admitting to an intentional Mass RDM to avoid an intentional RDM and Leave ban as you were planning, I asked my admin for discretion to slay 3 times instead of a Mass RDM ban for 24 Hours, as stated above.

After the 3 Slays were applied, this was the conversation following these events;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So there we have it, and you may claim that I was not replying to you or communicating adequately, but please remember that you were sending those messages almost continuously, while I was also dealing with other players, other reports and have other duties required. I believe these above images also prove that you fully knew what you were about to do, and what the punishment would be for this.

Unfortunately, not having enough time for the punishment is not a good enough reason to up and leave the server without permission. You had the intention of leaving as soon as the first 2 Slays were added, even without the additional 3 Slays from the third offence, in which you tried to exploit the rules for a lower punishment.

I hope this makes things clearer for you, as you did indeed take up my offer of starting a forum conversation, but I do not feel that you understand the offences you committed and the punishments you received.

For these mentioned reason, your 8 Week Global Ban will remain. In this time, I highly advise you read over both the !motd and The Extended TTT Rules - In doing this, I believe you may be able to prevent these sort of events in the future, and if you do not have time to attend a punishment especially, this is a great knowledge to hold.

Ban:
    Denied
    Thread: Locked

I hope to see you back on our servers in the future, please enjoy the rest of your day.

8. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

After talking with all the moderators involved in your ban, we are accepting your appeal, but as this is your fourth offense y our ban will still be global but reduced to 4 weeks. This does not void the ban and do realize that the next ban will be 16 weeks and that will be entirely your fault for not reading the rules during your ban length. This is your last hope and I severely doubt anyone will be giving you another chance within the sol of this ban. So, please read the rules and understand.

Appeal: Reduced to 4 weeks global

Any questions pm me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.