Approved Blue Spaghetti Monster's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Blue Spaghetti Monster, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Spaghetti Monster

Blue Spaghetti Monster Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    blue spaghetti monster
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:98034829
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    idk what i did wrong
    Evidence of Innocence:
    there was a report on me for rdm, which i found false.
    i waited anyways like 40 mins and still no mod online, so i just left to think when i come back there might be a slay and i will just sit out the slay then.​

2. Blue Spaghetti Monster

also the whole reason i went to the american server is because there seems to only be spectators in the eu vanilla server atm.

3. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

You have been banned for RDM and Leave(third offense) by @Jässa

Please wait patiently for his response

4. Blue Spaghetti Monster

how is it rdm and leave when there was no mod online when i left and also the how is this my third offense?

5. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Your 2nd ban was by @Dark of Dutch and you appealed it here @Dark of Dutch approved it but didn't void meaning its still on your record and counts if your banned again.

6. Blue Spaghetti Monster

well my second ban was on the eu vanilla server, so why is my 3th ban then on the american server and im not banned on the eu vanilla server?

7. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

Thanks for taking your time to appeal.

You were banned because you killed Siddo for T-baiting when he actually never T-baited (he never shot in someones general direction). While the RDM happened while I was not on the server, you left 1~ round after I joined the server and while I was waiting on Siddos video evidence.
    [​IMG]

Because the ruling is somewhat tricky and I see no malicious intent, I am going to unban you and put a slay on your steamid, however if you get banned for RDM and leave again in near future, it will be 4th offense. For future reference if you are going to leave a server, check if there is staff online and if yes, ask them if you are good to leave.

Temar already explained the offense part so I wont repeat.
    Also you were unbanned on eunilla, you probably just made a mistake connecting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.