Approved Blue Spaghetti Monster's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Blue Spaghetti Monster, Jun 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Spaghetti Monster

Blue Spaghetti Monster Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    blue spaghetti monster
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:98034829
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i needed to go a catch the train for my english test, i have 15 mins left before i had to go, then i got 2 slays, i went through the first round but that round took very long,
    so i didnt have time and i said to the admins that i had to go because i needed to get to my train to make a test
    and nox and dark of dutch said your problem, though shit dont play ttt then when you dont have all the fucking time in the world.

can i get unbanned so i can just serve the second slay when i get back online on the server?

writing this atm on my phone in the train
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

you are not currently banned

3. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

@Blue Spaghetti Monster

You are not currently banned. Are you sure you're appealing on the right forums?

EDIT: Sniped

4. Dark of Dutch

Dark of Dutch The Dutchiest Dutch of all the Dutch VIP Bronze

Hey @Blue Spaghetti Monster

You weren't banned yet because I wanted to see if you came back after you left.

I nor Nox never said this as far I know of.

I will bann you and then unbann you so the bann will be registerd and not voided.
    The slay will be added to your steam ID.

If you leave again with any pending valid reports or slays on you, then this will be a third offense* of RDM and leave. ( edit*: Sorry I said second offense at first but you still have a SoL for your first rdm and leave)

Have a nice day,

Dark of Dutch.

Appeal: accepted (NOT voided)
    Thread: Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.