Denied Block's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Block, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Block

Block New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    T.j.gagnon
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was in school when this happened so i had to leave and could not stay for they slay. I feel like I should have a day ban or 2 but 2 full weeks! I love this server so much it's my only TTT server. I was getting a slay and now I have a 2 week ban. I hope you can find it in your heart to reduce it also because this is my first offence. Thank you
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was in school when this happened so i had to leave and could not stay for they slay. I feel like I should have a day ban or 2 but 2 full weeks! I love this server so much it's my only TTT server. I was getting a slay and now I have a 2 week ban. I hope you can find it in your heart to reduce it also because this is my first offence. Thank you.​

2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

You were banned by @Noob999 for RDM&Leave 2nd Offense, which is why it is a 2-week ban and Noob respond at his earliest convenience. For future reference your Steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:108003507
    May I also say that if you're responsible for everything that you do while you play on our servers, regardless of location, and in saying this I recommend that you do not play at school so this type of situation doesn't happen again.

3. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Thank you for filing your appeal.
    20160512170346_1.jpg
    20160512170356_1.jpg
    After reviewing the evidence I will be denying this ban appeal.
    If you have anything to add please start a conversation on the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.