Denied blob's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by blob, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blob

blob New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    blob
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:41490374
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have been playing on your server for not too long but enjoy it a lot. While playing today on you TTT server, there were many issues occuring due to the absence of a mod or admin. During this time, many players were RDMing as innocents and T's were delaying by not killing anyone. We were plaing on the highway server, where there is a T room, and for several round the T's were just hiding in there doing nothing, taking almost 15 minutes to finally exit the room and finish the round. After sever painful rounds of enduring these T's delaying, i took it upon my self to notify the people who were currently alive that the T's were hiding in the T room and not moving. I did this to try to get the round to end so that server can continue running smoothly, no as a ghosting tactic. Your admin, Toxin, seemed to have mistaken it as me ghosting. I would do no such thing, considering i had a run in with an admin earlier in the week. While i understand that ghosting is a serious "crime" and ruins the fun of TTT, i wasnt ghosting by alerting the people who were alive that there were AFK T's in the T room (who were the last T's alive). I would love to come play on your server again and i was only trying to help by alerting my fellow gamers on the server that the last T's were afk in the T room. Thank you for your understanding.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Give me some time to respond.

3. Hello, @blob ,

First, I would like for you to review our Ghosting section in our !motd:
    [​IMG] (seriousttt.com/rules)

Yesterday, a player had told me that you ghosted to them.
    Here is the evidence of you ghosting:
    [​IMG]
    And our convo shortly after I joined the server
    [​IMG]
    Then, you were reported for ghosting as seen here: http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/report-against-blob.20512/
    I then went onto the server you were on and messaged you. I told you, if you were caught again, it would result in a 16 week ban, and you didn't heed my warning.
    [​IMG]
    You gave living players specific locations to where the T's were, saying that they were camping the T room. You informed a player of an in-game event they were not aware of, and they reported you for it. That is considered ghosting, you don't take matters into your own hands. If someone is delaying, you get a hold of a staff member. On the forums, there is a shoutbox, a simple message with "Players are delaying on [server], can we get a staff member on?" would be more than enough to inform everyone. Instead, you chose to inform a player who is alive that there were traitors in the T room.

With your hours on GMOD, and the majority of them being on TTT (like you said in the first convo) along with you telling me you know what ghosting was and understood what you did was ghosting the first time, this appeal is denied.

I have already warned you not to ghost, and the very next day you do the same thing. No more chances. You will be unbanned from all of the servers, 16 weeks from now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.