Denied Bloaty123's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bloaty123, Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloaty123

Bloaty123 Member

Your In Game Nickname: Bloaty123

Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171461689/home

Which Server: EU2

Why you should be unbanned:

Because the mod that decided to ban me had literally no idea what happend.
    (at all)

- Shattered decided to kill me because I shot someone who had already shot another guy infront of /everyone/
    in which he then says "Thats against the rules; you cant do that T act" bla bla I couldn't really care what he was saying at all. For that I RDMed him yeah I'd happily admit it; Then me & sCy fucked around with barrels (once again I'd happily admit it) then people came running at us; shooting us trying to crowbar us; or trying to propkill us; we wasn't trying to propkill anyone they literally ran in the way of us purposely.

Evidence of Innocence: I dont even need to prove myself; the mod didn't even ask what happend nor slay Shattered for his constant RDM; I dont even need to upload any video proof.

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Alisae for "Mass RDM 3+". She will respond at her earliest convenience so until then thank you for being patient. I would also suggest that you fill out your appeal with more details and possibly take this a little more seriously.

Thank you.

3. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I logged to on due to mentions in Shoutbox of prop killing on EU 2 and saw the above. I then banned you for Mass RDM 3+, as you had (prop) damaged/killed 3 people at random.

Since you said Shattered RDM'd you in previous rounds, I decided to search the old logs. See images below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shattered told me he had killed you for killing others by throwing barrels into them which aligns with what the logs show happened.

The person you said shot at you was a Detective, they did not damage you first so that counts as another RDM. One can not T bait with a crowbar so those kills are RDM too. This means your actual count was 6+.

So, after speaking to an Admin about this (and them having reviewed the evidence), it has been decided your ban will be extended to 7 days, though kept local, meaning it only applies to EU 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.