Denied BlazeShard☣'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BlazeShard☣, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlazeShard☣

BlazeShard☣ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    BlazeShard☣
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:61248671
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The ban was for RDM. (the player did not die.) for 6 days, on a First offense.
    Random "Death" Match, attempt rdm is different. the leave was on my part, and im sorry.
    1 could have been a warning (first offense). or a 24 hr ban?
    6 days? for a 1 round, somewhat attempt rdm (called out for rdm), and a first offense.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Yesterday 05/09/15 02:14PM
    05/09/15 02:14PM BlazeShard☣ STEAM_0:0:61248671 RDM + Leave - 1st Offense 05/14/15 02:14PM West Anarkhiya | SF

I was Banned for RDM + Leave - 1st Offense not noticed until 5/10/15 11:50AM
    What had happened was, on the map "ttt_67thway_v3" i was running passed under ground T water trap seconds after round starts, when i get the idea to drop a incin in the middle so no one passes and that i could have time to set up a personal T trap i made.
    moments after i drop the incin here comes a player running my way, he then stops in the middle of water trap then starts running, (thinking that he would be fine and run through it before it blow ups i don't alert him) after he is in the middle of the door at the exit of the water trap near the T tester it goes off, he is slightly grazed, i then am about to say sorry, until he shoots me with a shotgun, he was not killed by the fire.
    I then get annoyed and leave to go bet on CS:Go lounge (Bet: Titan vs HR)​

Last edited: May 10, 2015
  2. BlazeShard☣

BlazeShard☣ New Member

Anything other than that is False.
    Except on "TTT_Dolls"
    Where i killed a player named kyle******** because his T buddy Skele**** was shooting me in the lower area of the closet
    where i had retaliated fire with a shotgun injuring Skele but killing Kyle******** who was behind him and also a T.
    I was not slain next round, but i had responded to his Report and told him why.

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Hello @BlazeShard☣ you were banned for rdm and leave first offense by @Anarkhiya He will respond as soon as possible. Please be patient.

A couple things I noticed from your description are, you are only banned 5 days not 6. Also, RDM as described in the MOTD which you can see by clicking the rules tab is randomly DAMAGING or killing players. And finally, under the protocol for RDM and leave you'll see that first offense is 5 days, the protocol for a single RDM is one slay. This means if you had stayed for your slay you would not have been banned.

4. BlazeShard☣

BlazeShard☣ New Member

well counting the rest of the day after the ban/ yesterday.

5. Romulus

Romulus The Alpha VIP

Hello, BlazeShard, thank you for filing your appeal in a polite manner and thank you for your patience.

As previously mentioned by Noctorious, I banned you for RDM + Leave - 1st Offense, which warrants a five-day ban. Also, previously mentioned, RDM is considered:
    RDM (Innocents/Detectives)
    • Randomly damaging or killing other players.
    • Killing someone on suspicion.
    • Killing someone for following you.
    • Randomly prop damaging or killing.
    • Crowbar fighting.
    • If you allow someone to kill you, its still considered RDM.

Now, I will attach my evidence of your RDM in the spoiler below:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Also, please note that your damage was inflicted through an incendiary grenade, which would have shown hitmarkers on your screen; to avoid future occurrences, please refrain from throwing grenades such as frags, discombobulators, and incendiaries. It also does not hurt to check in with any staff member, using the @ command, before leaving - this way, you can avoid this type of mistake in the future.

Unfortunately I will not offer you a chance to make up your slay, as you have over 150 hours of in-game time, which I would believe to be sufficient enough to know the rules and the repercussions of breaking said rules. However, you still have our other five servers to play on, so all is not lost. I will place this appeal as DENIED and will be locking it; if you wish to further discuss your appeal, please private message me. Thank you, and have a good day, BlazeShard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.