Denied BlackSpiderMan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BlackSpiderMan, Jan 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    BlackSpiderMan
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:58032299
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Btw It is a GLOBAL ban just for this being my 4th ban. I was on West1 and it was the 5th round until map change when I joined in and a player got mad at another player for drawing swastikas on the wall which gave me with idea to draw NOT A SWASTIKA but 420 blaze it on the wall. So I start drawing the 4 and road_runner (the detective) RDMs me and I am suspecting it was because It LOOKED like I was about to draw a swastika when it was really a 4. road_runner was then slain so I started to try to draw a 4 and a traitor kills me (don't know the player name but it begins with Hurr or Furr). Then the round after that one, I try to finish at LEAST my 420 and road_runner RDMs me again & the player next to me (again his name starts with Hurr). Then Cithulu tells me and I quote "whatever your doing to make the players mad it better stop" and I respond with in voice chat, "I don't even know what I'm doing wrong, so your gonna have to be more specific" Then im suspecting she got mad and got SirLemonCakes on and he tells me "Whatever your doing you better stop or else your getting a global ban". This kinda upset me because he just joined and he didnt even let me give him my side of the story because he kept on intrupting me. After that I just stop drawing all together and move on to the next map. When the first round of Dolls begins I'm introduced to a global ban for reasons:
    Drawing Hatred symbols
    Trolling
    Previous baground with the server.
    This was unfair because the players around me were TRULY drawing swastikas and they got 0 heat. Also he clearly said If it happens AGAIN it will be a global ban and I had stopped all together with the drawing and he still banned me. Not to mention he wasn't even in the game to get any solid details as to what happend. I know it wasn't very smart for me to draw 420 on the wall and I probably should have just let it go from the begining but I do feel that I wasn't even given a chance to explain my story and I was just flat out banned. I also feel humiliated in game when I was trying to explain my story and the players in-game kept telling me to shut up when in reality I just didn't want to get banned. I don't even feel like Trolling or My background when it comes to the server should even be involved with the ban. And I know I have been given a lot of chances with the other Staff on the server and i truly thank them for that and I want to let the person dealing with the report that if I get apealed that this would be the last issue you guys would ever have with me and I will try my very best to act right on the server. This server is all i play when I get on gmod and I hope you guys understand.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Witness: Detective Doge​

2. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

For the reasons outlined in your report this appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.