Denied BlackSpiderMan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BlackSpiderMan, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    BlackSpiderMan
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:58032299
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    This is probably the 2nd time I've been banned without knowing what I have done. I was playing on Thursday 11/20/14 and every time I would (!hop) the server I asked before if i could leave once staff gave me the o.k I would hop the server. I remember doing that for every server of Serious TTT server I went on. Then today Friday 11/21/14 i was playing and tried to hop on East 2 and It says, "Banned for 28 days. See serious ttt ban Apeal". I request that I first, get to know why im banned, and secound, work it out so that I could possibly get unbanned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence because I do not have Knowlege of the reasoning of my ban​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned for RDM & Leave 3rd Offense by @Sinz . He will respond at his earliest convenience. Please be patient and this appeal will be handled in a timely manner. I also recommend playing on the other 4 servers because your ban is local. Have a good day!

3. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Hello BlackSpiderMan,

Thank you for making a ban appeal. You were slain by Sinz for RDM and proceded to leave the server on the map Canyon A4. At this time, @Sinz, @Kenny, @ThatBox, and @Wolfbane had been on the server and none saw a message from you asking if you were free to leave the server without punishment. We then awaited your return for almost the entirety of the map before you were consequently banned for your third offense of RDM and Leave. Sinz will reply to this appeal at his earliest convenience and give his verdict.

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

A slay was issued against you for killing your traitor buddy. You were startled, as you claimed in the report. Although, given the reasoning the slay was consequential; you knew that yourself and asked for that slay. That is exactly why I was surprised to see you leave the server before it could take effect. By asking for the slay, you acknowledged that you randomly killed a player and by leaving it was apparent you did not care. Taking into account the fact that you were a regular player on our servers with an upward of 400 hours I waited an entire map rotation for you to join back, which you unfortunately did not. Furthermore, you mention that you asked if you could leave once the staff gave you an "OK". This did not happen, not once did you message us in admin chat or myself asking if you could leave the server and if you did, the answer would be no, given an inadequate reason.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is now your third offense of RDM and Leave, this is perfectly within the number of offenses at which a ban is made global however, I decided against it. The next RDM and Leave ban you manage to obtain will be a fourth offense, an eight week global ban.

[​IMG]
    Owned's ban was voided.
    [​IMG]

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.