Approved BlackSpiderMan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BlackSpiderMan, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    BlackSpiderMan
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:58032299
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think I should be unbanned because I always ask if I am clear to leave before I leave so its not rdm and leave. I don't even know what I have done to get banned. I think it is my 3rd time getting banned from the server but this time I am completely lost. The only thing I could remember is that I answered a report I got from a server and left because I had plans and I had to leave. But I do remeber waiting at least until the round after the report started to make sure I was good before I left. (I do not know which server I was on when that happend. I don't know if that is why i was banned I was just suggesting a possibility). I am just trying to find out what i did to get banned. I did apply for moderator 2 days ago too and I dont know how this is going to affect it but please help me to settle this as soon as possible.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I can't get any evidence until I know my circumstances​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

You were banned by @Owned for RDM & Leave- Third Offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Owned

Owned VIP

Hello blackspiderman and thank you for your time to inquire about your ban. I have banned you on West 1 due to a RDM that has been done. I PMed you in chat to give your answer on why you shot this man, however no response was giving. The following are images to prove you have left and the damages you have done:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

@Owned Bilbo is seen shooting an innocent only seconds before BlackSpiderMan kills him. In that case it's reasonable to assume RDM was not committed and this ban should likely be voided.

5. Owned

Owned VIP

I am at fault for failure to notice Bilbo shooting at another player. The kill is justified and you will be unbanned. This appeal is Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.