Approved BlackSpiderMan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BlackSpiderMan, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    BlackSpiderMan
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:58032299
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    A couple of nights ago i was playing on their and i last remember my last round killing two people for T-baiting and not getting any reports. After that round I leave to go to bed and I try to get on later that day and i was banned for 14 days (7 days left). I feel that i should be unbanned so i can at least know why i was banned and at least get the slays if I was wrong. I feel like I had no say in what happened and should be taken into consideration. Please take the time to reason my report. Thanks :)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence now since the matter was about 4-7 nights ago but if you can pull up the logs from that long ago that would be my evidence​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I personally banned you for a 2nd Offense of RDM & Leave. Unfortunately, I am not near a computer so I don't know why you were banned at the moment. Once I'm on my laptop, your appeal will be handled in a timely manner. Thank you very much and play on other 4 servers for the time being.

Turns out that I had a screenshot of the logs and I found your explanation to be weird and by the time I could ask about it, you had already left.

I might have to see what happened again, but the screenshot shows the report and part of the logs there.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/icfudqdlo04qeft/black spiderman ev.png

If you could explain why you killed him, it would be greatly appreciated.

3. I thought it was another person we were talking about. I can remember some of that day but not much. I believe i killed Lasercat because he either T-baited or was trying to shoot at me. If I could see something having to do with laser in the logs that might help re-jog my memory or go on the servers for a slay if necessary that would be appreciated. It also could have been cross fire or a guilt by association

4. ZeRo

I won't be near a computer for a few hours, however, I have seen your attitude and how you play on East 2 and it seems that you genuinely enjoy playing on the servers and following the rules (despite another player's accusation of you RDMing). I will let you off with the punishment you have already served considering it's already been a week.

Please be cautious since I will not be voiding this ban. The next time you get banned for RDM & Leave, it will be for a 3rd Offense. But apart from that, this appeal is accepted.

This appeal will be locked at your acknowledgement.

5. Thank you so much I guess I will be extra careful when I do something that someone would see as RDM and I appreciate how urgent you were with this appeal.

6. ZeRo

With that as your acknowledgement, I will lock this topic nice and tight. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.