Denied BlackPanther9753's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BlackPanther9753, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackPanther9753

BlackPanther9753 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    BlackPanther9753
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:173165790
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was spectating and waiting for the next round to begin when i was suddenly kicked and it said i was banned
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

3. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

i will tag @Siddo since he gave me screenshot

4. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Well, since Gazzy went ahead and tagged me I'll repeat what I already wrote him in private.

From my end I think you should be shown some leniency.

1) I had already marked down Finispro as "Kill" so it made little difference.
    2) In light of 1 it is a minor offense of ghosting as you only told me something I already knew.

It is the possibility of it having made a difference that made me screenshot it and send it to Gazzy.

Since ghosting is a serious offence, I would advise you be careful with what you write living players in private.
    That said, I think it would be alright to reduce the duration based on the circumstances I have described.

I leave it up to Gazzy though. But please keep what I've said here in mind for the verdict.

5. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

6. BlackPanther9753

BlackPanther9753 New Member

i told him as no-one ever listens to my KOSes but i dont see how that is ghosting

7. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

Hello @BlackPanther9753

Since he already know that to kill him because of his kos and that you pointed out to @Siddo that their was kos to light your kos up. as said below.

Seeing as he already known that i will lower your ban to two weeks.

Appeal: Denied
    Ban: 2 Weeks
    Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.