Denied Blackbear's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Blackbear, Jun 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackbear

Blackbear Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    blackbearmusic
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:213150399
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't necessarily believe that I should be unbanned, as much as I believe that it should not be as severe of a punishment that it is. Earlier today I was playing TTT, and I had just started my T round on the map Clue. I started in the basement, right under the light switch, and had noticed that there were two detectives nearby. So, being the sneaky little shit that I am, I had decided to pull the pin on my frag grenade and hold it, but right as I'd pull the pin on my grenade, one of the detectives did a 90 degree turn and laid waste to my pathetic body, not even giving himself the time to register what it is that he was looking at. With my frag grenade being primed, it had found its way out of my lifeless hand, and towards one of my traitorous cohorts, murdering him in cold blood. Following that incident, the Admin on duty pulled me and my traitor buddy into a private chat room, and asked what had happened. Before I could even fully explain the situation, I had noticed that I was already being slain the following round. Me feeling like I was being unjustly punished, took it upon myself to make a fool of myself and talk in a foul way toward the administration, followed by an exit from Steam before sitting through another round, slowly filling with more rage. Shortly before posting this, I had took it upon myself to try and join the servers again, to find out that I was banned for 56 days. I understood why I was banned, but did not comprehend as to how it amounted to being for such a long period of time. So I took it to the forum shoutbox, to which I was informed that it was due to the amount of times that I had commited an RDM and leave offense, which did not make any sense to me, because nowhere in the rules or extended rules could I find anything saying that the amount of time you would be banned builds up after 3rd offense, or is up to Admin discretion. Whether you unban me, fix the amount of time banned, or do nothing about this ban at all is no concern of mine. BUT, I feel that if this IS a rule that is, and has not been updated, on the forums, then it should be fixed.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Acnologia on Vanilla for "RDM and Leave (3rd offense)" and Globally by @Noob999 for "RDM and Leave (4th offense)". Please be patient as they gather their evidence.

3. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello blackbearmusic, your frag grenade killed fellow traitor and you failed to warn for your frag.
    After getting a slay you left the server. I banned you on all of our servers for RDM and leave 4th offense.

20170606231642_1-chat-log.jpg
    20170606231711_1-report-log2.jpg
    20170606231801_1-3.jpg

I would think with some 250 hours on our servers and three RDM and leaves bans you would know need to stay and serve your slay.

After reviewing the evidence I will be denying this ban appeal.
    I will leave this appeal open for @Acnologia to show his evidence.

4. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Hey Blackbear, I don't want to stretch this out any longer than I have and I'll go straight into the details,
    I'm currently in a condition where I'm not able to get out of bed so attempting to retrieve evidence isn't possible for me at the moment.
    Although I do remember the instance which made me ban you for RDM & Leave (3rd offense), which I'll note down below:
    A player had made a report against you claiming you had RDM'd to which you admitted and said that you did indeed RDM "before leaving the server". Shortly after this, I put a slay on you and you left the server when serving it. Upon checking your history I noticed that you had RDM & Left 2 times prior to this incident and I banned you accordingly. I have no intentions of approving this appeal from my end since you intentionally RDM & Left.
    Appeal has been denied from my end.
    I will edit my evidence onto this post whenever I am able to.

~Acnologia

Edit: Sorry for being so late with presenting my evidence, but here it is:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.