Denied Black Hawk2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Black Hawk2, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Black Hawk
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:193129261
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Was banned by RDM and leave, but actually waited until two rounds later, after slayed before leaving
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

3. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

Hello, thank you for submitting an appeal. I will get back to you as soon as I am available. I am not currently at home, I will definitely be available in 12-14 hours. In the mean time, please be patient.
    Thank you,
    -King Nicolas

4. Makuzi

Hello, I've made it back home, I will get back to you in a few moments after I gather my evidence.

5. Makuzi

Alright, here is what you were banned for.
    [​IMG]

I've looked over the damage logs, no evidence of matt doing anything traitorous, and he was killed from your false kos.

Here is evidence that you left before I could issue you a slay.
    [​IMG]

If you'd like to serve a slay to get unbanned, please add me on steam and we can arrange a time for you to server your slay.
    Thank you.

6. Makuzi

Hi there. If you don't get back to me by 12 A.M. Eastern Time, December 22, I will be denying your appeal, as your ban will be closing to its end by that time. Thank you.

7. He probably was called out mistakenly for another person who had done something traitorous. There was a lot of false kosing that day including on myself from one player. Sure bro I'll take the slay if you'll take the ban off before my 5 day ban has expired.

8. Makuzi

Hi there. I appreciate you adding me on steam, however, your ban will expire tomorrow (23rd of December, plus I should have said to get your slay by the posted time in my previous post) and you and I haven't arranged a time to serve your slay, I haven't seen you online on steam, either.

In this case, I will be denying your appeal due to lack of communication to arrange a time for the slay. Feel free to play on out other six servers until your ban has expired on West 2.
    If you have any questions, please inbox/steam message me or another staff member. Thank you.
    Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.