Denied black assassin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by black assassin, Sep 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    blackassassin23
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:81716546
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I FOUND EVIDENCE THAT SHOWS THAT HE PASSed AN UNIFED BODY
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Hey guys before you before you automatically disregarded please listen to what i have to say .I wanted to tell you that i have evidence to contrary of irratigness video .which is exactley in his video.evidence one in the video at precisely 1:09 on the top left corner you can see a blood splader which there is a body held and it is body of steve mason and he is unidentified .Continuing on in the video at part 1:45 were it shows his radar of me and at that moment i remember seeing him walk out of the barn .Near the end of the video at 1:47 you can see video evidence of me identifying the body of steve mason at the top right corner of the screen.So to sum it all up he walked out of the barn and i saw him walk out of the barn.I walked into the barn and found steve mason body.You can also see in the logs that steve was killed.​

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

You were banned by @Phi for "Loopholing" and the ban was globalized by @Ragman. She will respond when she is available, so please remain patient.

3. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

After discussing with @Kyogre ,
    We have decided to reduce your ban from global to local, that means you'll still be banned on East1, but please note that we don't usually reduce the punishment like this, especially when you had been banned for loopholing for two times already.

The reason why that kill is not legitimate is because there's no way you would have known that the body was where @irritatingness came out from, it could have been placed by someone else and ran away etc., the only info you had was him leaving the barn, you had no real confirmation on whether the body was there when Irritatingness was in that area.

Regards,
    Phi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.