Denied black assassin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by black assassin, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    blackassassin23
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:81716546
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I THINK i SHOULD BE UNBANNED BECAUSE I WASN'T GIVEN A REASON FOR MY BAN or A REPORT from player .I also didn't have an admin or mod tell me that i was going to get banned and what for .The last time i logged off was about 3 in the morning eastern standard so i had to go to bed and i didn't have time to come back and take a slay.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Didn't know i was getting banned you can also check the log off time and wasn't given a report or a slay . I also just found out why i was banned and it doesn't make any since . what is loopholing?​

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned for Loopholing by @Ragman and @Phi. Please wait for their responses.

3. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Here is the forum report that lead to you being banned. @Phi handled it, and I globalized the ban on request. Please wait for her to reply.

4. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

Hi Blackassassin,

As ragman showed you the report, you killed @irritatingness because you saw him walked pass an unid body, but from the video he provided, there isn't any. When I was checking the old logs, after you killed irritatingness, you only id'd his body, if there is another unid, why didn't you id it?
    Since this is not the first time you loophole, you were banned two times for loopholing before, I'm not accepting your appeal because clearly, you haven't learned your lesson.

Regards,
    Phi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.