Denied black assassin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by black assassin, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    blackassassin23
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:81716546
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    can you please unban me I think I Should be unbaned because I didn't mic spam and he banned me at the end of the round.I think someone should look at this subjectivly since this is diffently a conflict of interest since I was banned by Coco and if you know about are several dispute s in the past you will give this a second thought.If I was really mic spamming he could have just slayed me and if I kept going then ban me.I promise if I am unbaned I will never play on the same sever with coco again And if you want you can slay me but I think it was a wrongful ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I would have taken a picture at the end of the round like I normally do I guess you can check the logs for that.if I am ever put in this positionI will have video evidence or a picture of me at the end if the round not on the mic.​

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  2. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Hello black Assassin23. You were banned by @TheCoCoFTW for Excessive Mic Spam/Extensive history. He will reply when he can.

3. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

When I had hopped on the server to help @BmTron with some players that were being very toxic, I stayed for about one whole map and in that map you kept constantly leaving your mic on while you were typing or playing. I gagged and warned you saying this is your first and last warning, over the course of 3-4 rounds you kept doing the same thing, and then started using either a sound board or playing music. That was when I had decided to issue the ban and I knew about your very colorful history and felt it was just. I don't target you on purpose, but every time I seem to play you always mic spam and harass others. Does this mean I personally don't like you? No, I am pretty sure you are a swell guy, but I still have to enforce the rules. To back up my claims I will let @BmTron give her view of things as well before making the final verdict. However we don't issue slays for Mic Spam here, only gags/warnings and then a ban past the 3rd Offense.

4. pup

pup Princess Pup

You had continuously left your mic on during a lot of your play session, and while a few time I let slide, it had gotten repetitive and to the point of mic spam. After the warning, there were still multiple times of mic spam, and as you were told, you had gotten one and only one warning because of your history with these kind of things. I understand you'd probably want to play on the servers, but some sort of punishment is needed when you constantly mic spam and ruin others experiences. I believe the ban is needed for you to learn what should and shouldn't be said over the mic. That being said, I recommend CoCo to deny this appeal, but he will choose what happens to your ban.

5. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

With this being said, your appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.