Denied black assassin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by black assassin, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Huey p.newton
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:81716546
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i should be unbaned because i was not given a reason for my ban before i was banned and because of personal motives on one of the admans coco who has had a certain attitude against me form a previous report on his ethics.I know from my my pervious ban reports i am most likely to be denied but do to the situation i think you should give me a slay .Please consider this.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    . was not told i was going to be banned
    . was not given a warning before i was banned or slayed
    .personal vendetta form co co.
    .could have gagged me a whole round and told me then​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@TheCoCoFTW banned you for Mic Spam and your excessive ban history. He will respond accordingly to your appeal as soon as he can.

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I was the one who had informed @TheCoCoFTW that you had an excessive ban history, and were actually black assassin.

There is no personal vendetta that coco has against you. You were simply mic spamming, as seen here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This incident along with the abusive history you have lead to this long ban.

4. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Good evening @black assassin,

The reason I had banned you was because you were warned and gagged multiple times by me and @Mr. Rogers. Also to add you were very upset over one round because you claimed you were RDMed. However as I had told you in game that he said you shot someone and in the logs you had. You then said you were gonna just start Mass RDMing everyone. After checking your admin stats after the 2nd gag I saw that you had quite the ban history and felt you needed a much longer ban as you have not learned your lesson. Wait out your ban, in the meantime please change your behavior as we do not want it here at STTT. Thank you and have a nice day.

Appeal Denied, Topic Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.