Denied black assassin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by black assassin, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    blackrevolution23
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:81716546​
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    There are two really good reasons i should not be banned.the first i that i don't know what i got banned for.the second is i was not warned at all about a slay of any sort i told the mod i was leaving on mic before i left and he didn't say anything. all i am saying is if i need to take a couple slays i will but this is not at all necessary again i have all ready went over this .another reason is that the mod might have been mistaken in his idea of rdm i definitely now only kill with evidence and proof and if i mess up i am slayed and i stay there for it.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    -voice chat i said i was leaving didn't tell me if i needed to be slayed or not this is between the times of 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm.
    -he also didn't tell me why i would be slayed i think tell me if this is wrong here that this is a double offense on the mod and not me if i need to take a couple of slays i will.​

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  2. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

You were banned about @Sinz for loophole trolling. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. harry potter you have been a bad boy.i told the mod that i would take the slay i thought i saw him shoot someone if a slay is still necessary i will take the slay but harry potter is not telling everything about his ventures with me he has rdmed me on several 0ccasions next time i will take a picture to prove that this occurs like on my t -round to days ago.I am sorry that you have had to deal with this feud and that i have caused in inconvenience to you and your staff .I admit i fucked up but if necessary as i said before i will take a slay or several but this has been going on for about a week.thank you for your time

4. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

i hope im allowed to post hear because i was invovled and he mentioned me if not ill take the warning @black assassin to my knowledge you have had a history of loop holing i remember @MrEvanJ talking about you loop holing and slayed you for loop holing with admin diccretion and this is the report that got you banned http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/report-against-theblackrevoluion.17399/

P.S there is no feud between us. And i have given all the ventures between me and you that I have evidence for if i had evidence of all our ventures if i had proof i would of put alot more loop hole recordings

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

In the report filed against you on the forums created by @Harry Potter, you were recorded killing Harry for "shooting near/at you" which was not the case; Harry simply shot the ground. Given your previous history on our servers, this ban could be extended for a longer duration of time however I've decided against it. Lying to evade punishment is an inexcusable offense and is dealt with harshly. Your ban appeal has been denied, please view this as an opportunity for change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.