Denied black assassin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by black assassin, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    blackassassin23
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    the mod who banned me banned me for no reason and did not tell me what i did wrong?

i will also take the slay if i have to

oh yeah i did not rdm i killed a guy because he past an uneifed body .
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

You were banned by @BasedBlake for RDM & Leave 5th Offense.

3. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Please refrain from making multiple ban appeals. Await a response from the moderator.

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello Black Assassin,

I will be responding to this ban appeal on behalf of @BasedBlake.
    Staff members are assigned a simple task, to try their best to keep the servers enjoyable to all players. Keeping the server enjoyable includes many things, such as gagging microphone spammers or muting chat spammers, bringing harassment to a cease and most importantly stopping the random killing of players (RDM). To stop RDM staff members are given many useful tools, like the RDM Manager and F8 Damagelogs, they use these tools to help players in need. Once a player files a report and the reported player responds, we compare the two responses to what actually happened in our damagelogs while taking into account what has been said by both players. If someone reports a player claiming "RDM" and the reported player responds "You shot me" we would go into our logs and verify the event, if the victim was shot by the reported player, no slay would be issued.
    Prior to this ban, you were reported by the player "Darkateyer" for killing him on the map teenroom on round 1, with a jackhammer. Your response was somewhat obscene, but could be deduced to "You hit/killed a player with a crowbar". Taking this response into account, the moderator @BasedBlake went over the damagelogs to find no damage dealt by Darkateyer. Considering the response you gave contradicted with what was shown in the damagelogs, a slay was in order. Although, before a slay could be issued, you left the server and as per !motd were banned for your fifth offense of randomly killing a player, or players, and leaving (RDM & Leave).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In this ban appeal, you claim the following under "Why you should be unbanned",
    However you mention nothing about unidentified bodies in your original report which was filed in-game. This leads to me to believe that you are fabricating any untruth in hopes your ban will be lifted. You have gained a total of 5 bans of the same offense. "Offenses" are deterrent, they are implicated to stop you from further committing them, this ban being your 5th offense shows that you have not learned from your previous offenses and as much, you will not be unbanned.

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.