Denied BJbenny's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BJbenny, Jul 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BJbenny

BJbenny Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    BJbenny
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:43271609
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm not sure why I was banned in the first place so I can't say for sure. 14 days is a long time so I'm assuming its RDM and leaving. I make sure before I leave the game I don't have any pending slays so if it is RDM and leaving it isn't valid.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

You were banned by @Sinz for RDM & Leave - 2nd Offense. He will reply at his earliest convenience.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello BJbenny,

You were reported by @zezus on the map Teenroom for killing him as a traitor, with no proof. In your response you said ZeZus killed someone, when in fact he did not kill a single person the entire round. You did not give a name either, all you said was "You killed someone" if you were to be less cryptic and given a name in the response I would have been able to identify the event and who actually killed said person. With out me being able to question you because you left, I took the report as invalid and banned you for your 2nd Offense of RDM & Leave.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm sorry if I didn't get to you earlier in the game, I was dealing with a hacker and 2 ghosters. If you ever have to leave while you're slain or before be sure to contact a staff member about your early departure. Unfortunately considering this is your 2nd offense,

Your ban appeal has been denied. I'll leave this open if you care to shed some light in areas I haven't covered. (Locked due to lack of response)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.