Approved BitterSweetHarl's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BitterSweetHarl, Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BitterSweetHarl

BitterSweetHarl New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    BitterSweetHarl
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:68518150
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First of all I don't know why I'm banned, when I left I had one report against me which someone had written accusing me of harassing a player, then they admitted they thought that I was a mod and they were trying to report others for harassing.
    Secondly, I left the server when I did due to disgusting remarks and people having an argument while using racial slurs and insults and I had enough. There were no other reports against me when I had left, and the person who reported me did state that they made a mistake when reporting me for harassment.
    Could someone please clarify why I am now banned for 5 days? (I'm assuming rdm and leave?)​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Reda-Lex223 for RDM and Leave 1st Offense, give them some time :)

3. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

Hi @BitterSweetHarl .

I banned you for RDM and leave(first offense) 5 days.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For the first report it look like you got reported for false kos and harassment, then the same player "reported" you .He probably reported you because he doesn't know how to send private message. All i saw was the first report, i wanted to investigate it but i noticed that you left, so i banned you because you left the server with 2 report pending against you.

Next time don't leave the server when you have a report pending against you(Unless if there is no staff online.)

Ban appeal accepted.

4. BitterSweetHarl

BitterSweetHarl New Member

Thanks for the fast response! I wasn't even aware there was a second report, so my bad! Thank you guys, and sorry for the inconvenience <3

5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Hello @BitterSweetHarl .

I apologize for the mistake.
    I clarified with my mod about when we ban people for RDM and Leave.
    We do not ban people for RDM and Leave if the report is found invalid (even when it's being investigated).
    The second report wasn't the most ideal way for him to communicate with you, however, it's not a "valid" report.

Thus, I will be voiding the RDM and Leave ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.