Approved Birddog6's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Birddog6, Nov 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Birddog6

Birddog6 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Steppin' Razor
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:2666198
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I haven't done anything wrong, and frankly, far be it from me to tell a staff member how to do their job, but when I misclick, shoot a buddy in the chest, get killed for it, and then subsequently have no reports, because oh no- accidents happen. But to dispute why I was slain and then left, is asinine and going to get me nowhere.

So, I'm in the military. And I was playing TTT on my off time during the work day. And yes, I got slain. And I was planning to take the slay and be bitter about it, like most people do. But I have never, nor have will I, willingly leave the server. But if this Lance Corporal has to leave the room and shut his laptop- I don't think I should be banned.

Also, it's weird to me that a staff member is making reports *for* people, and when you give them a valid reason to what happened, you still get slain, but again, not going to argue that point here. I'm a staunch supporter of the community, and I love this server and all that it brings to me and my hours off.

But to ban me because I was physically unable to be on the server any longer over a bullshit slay?

That's kinda dumb.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Gonna tag @NinjaDragon48 as he was the one who banned you. He'll respond shortly.

3. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

Hey Birddog, I just want to explain a little as to why I made that reporet against you. As a mod, its part of my job to find unreported damage. Even though it was a Misclick and you shot another player, it is still considered a form of RDM, and as a Mod, I must report this, when I see it in the logs.

As for the ban, I am more then willing to find a time for you to come back on and server out your slay. As I do undsertand sometimes life can get in the way sometimes. I will also void the ban as if you do leave another time during a slay, it'll be your first offense again.

4. Birddog6

Birddog6 VIP

oorah, stack bodies.

5. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

Alright, you can hop on and server your slay whenever you want.

Appeal: Approved
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.